Preventative Care of trees and shrubs through a maintenance program will help to protect the valuable assets of your property and create an outdoor living environment that is beautiful, healthy and safe.
Trees and shrubs thrive when properly maintained. Working with our professional tree service company ensures a personalized approach to keeping your landscape healthy. An effective maintenance program should include regular inspections and necessary follow-up care, pruning, mulching, fertilizing, and soil management.
A few reasons to create a tree and plant maintenance program with our professionals:
• Evaluate the health and integrity • Monitor for disease and insect problems • Promote tree health and structural integrity
• Minimize the impact of extreme weather conditions • Reduce storm damage • Ensure the value of trees and landscape will continue to grow
Tree Pruning is much more than the simple act of sawing off limbs. Proper pruning encourages strong growth, increases flower and fruit production, improves plant health, and removes damaged limbs, all which give aesthetic appeal to a tree.
Pruning at the right time and in the right way is critical, since it is possible to kill a healthy tree through neglect or over-pruning. Essentially, pruning should enhance the trees natural shape and should be a regular part of all tree and shrub maintenance programs.
A few reasons to have your trees properly pruned by our professionals:
• Improve aesthetics • Manage flower or fruit production • Improve tree structure
• Reduce risk of failure from dead or weak branches • Manage tree health
• Provide clearance • Reduce shade and wind resistance • Save a storm-damaged tree
Deadwooding is the removal of dead limbs and branches from a tree. There are a range of reasons why branches may die off including; disease, insect or pest damage, drought, light deficiency or root damage. Deadwooding should be carried out for safety as dead branches will eventually decay and fall off, creating hazards. Deadwood is also harmful to a trees health as it invites disease, fungus and insects.
A few reasons to carry out deadwooding with our team:
• Safety of people, vehicles and structures • Maintain balance and structure to reduce storm damage
• Improve appearance • Prevent further problems with health of tree